NAFE membership contains a substantial bundle of services:
- Annual print and electronic subscription to the Journal of Forensic Economics
- NAFE Newsletter published 4 times per year keeps you up to date regarding professional activities and news within the field of forensic economics
- Access to NAFE sessions at 5 or more professional meetings per year, with most programs providing for attendees free notebooks containing all session papers and roundtable descriptions
- Access to NAFE session papers for those not able to attend a meeting
- Access to the NAFE-L list service
- Occasional special programs
- NAFE Membership Directory updated periodically containing contact and short bio information
- NAFE website containing your name and contact information
- Membership requires that you pledge to adhere to the Statement of Ethical Principles/Principles of Professional Practice (SEP/PPP), which is included with the membership form and is readily accessible on this web site.
At $215 per year, this bundle of services has high value to the forensic economist. NAFE also offers student memberships ($80 per year), and subscriptions to its journal ($215 per year).
To join NAFE or to subscribe to the Journal of Forensic Economics, download a membership form from the document library below.
If you have any general questions about NAFE membership, please email Nancy Eldredge at Nancy@NAFE.net or telephone her at (866) 370-6233.
Allen Press in Lawrence, Kansas handles NAFE membership applications and renewals. Please contact them with questions about paying NAFE membership fees or your membership status. Visit Allen Press to complete an application or renewals online. The Allen Press contact information is:
Allen Press, Inc.
Lawrence, KS 66044-7065
NAFE Membership Telephone Line: (800) 627-0326 Ext. 403
NAFE Membership FAX Line: (785) 843-6153
NAFE Membership eMail: NAFE@AllenPress.com
|NAFE Ethics Statement||Download PDF|
|NAFE Membership / JFE Subscription Application Form||Download PDF|